March 18, 2020
COVID-19: Message for our Customers
- Effective March 23, 2020, the bank will close it’s lobbies until further notice for the McAllen, Weslaco and Hebbronville Branches. Falfurrias will remain open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. This has been done to provide a safe working environment and limit the exposure to our customers and employees. Drive thru lanes will remain open regular hours and all business can be conducted seamlessly through our drive thru lanes.
- All of our offices will be fully operational and will be continuing to provide all financial service you have come to expect from us.
- We encourage you to use Greater State Bank’s digital tools for self-service banking and 24/7 account access. You can view transactions, check balances, pay bills, deposit checks and make payments through Online Banking or by using the Greater State Bank Mobile Banking application. If you have not enrolled for online access, the enrollment process will only take a few minutes. Please click here to Enroll. If you need any help enrolling please contact us at (800) 217-8928.
- If for any reason you are unable to reach us at a branch you can call our Telephone Banking number at (800) 422-7118 to check balances and review transactions.
- If you need to report fraud or report your debit card lost or stolen please call our automated servicing number at (800) 383-8000.
- We understand that there may be instances where customers will find themselves in financial difficulties. Greater State Bank is here to help and ask customers to contact us for assistance.